letter I letter M map location letter  A letter G KMcElman_100416_0104 IMG_5612_3 letter E

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tool 10: Exploring Mobile Technology And Apps

Having an iPhone made this tool easy. I love downloading apps on my phone and especially love to find good  free apps. What's great is that Apple is pretty good about providing good free apps and tools. I have a few educational games on my phone that my nephews enjoys playing and a plus is he's learning at the same time! Students could easily use an iPod or iPad during workstations and play appropriate gradelevel games and have fun in the process.
Some of the apps I downloaded and enjoy were:
1.Vocabulary Bubble: this was a fun vocabulary game that provided a definition and I had to match the word...I would say this would be for older students
2.Brain Tuner: This was a math game that was a lot of fun it covered basic math facts and I had to determine if they were right or wrong... Lots of fun...i
3.ABC: I would say this if for prek or Kinder .... it's a game with letters and sounds
4.Flash Time: Also a basic math fact game...lots of fun... it's also timed to that made it more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment